OUTSTANDING MAINTENANCE ISSUES:
1. SOLAR PANELS NEED REPAIR: Cost is unknown. We have not been able to find someone in Haiti to repair them. Volunteer with knowledge and experience in electrical/solar power needed – for mission trip to Haiti as soon as it is safely possible. NEW BATTERIES needed (special salt water batteries).
2. TRUCK REPAIRS AND PARTS: approximately $800 – will need to be sourced and shipped from US
3. WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM: needs to be repaired – will need parts and volunteer with experience in maintaining and repairing these systems.
(Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you may be able to help with these mechanical and engine matters).
3. SCHOOL SUPPLIES: including books, pens, pencils, notebooks, etc., teacher’s teaching supplies, always on the list!
4. SCHOOL SHOES ALL SIZES AND BACKPACKS – as many as we can get! Always on the list
Needed for the garden. Donations of supplies and financial contributions towards the maintenance and upkeep of our gardens, which provide nutrients for our orphanage children and students, are very welcome. Our staff and other area residents are hired to care for this important garden. They are ready, willing and able to get going for 2021 once we can provide much-needed supplies and tools.
Donations of these items for the next container most welcome. Also always welcome are cleaning supplies, personal toiletries for men and women, soaps, lotions, disinfectant wipes and cleaners, face masks, gloves, etc. Please contact Phillip Rego for more information about contributing items for a container.
With greater financial support, our clinic will be much more utilised not only for our children, but for those living in the surrounding areas. Approximately $1,400 is needed per month to cover dental and medical staff and supplies not only for the children at Feed My Lambs but also for area residents in need of this care. A monthly contribution towards this cost is very welcome. DONATE NOW if you would like to contribute now and/or on a monthly (recurring) basis.